Architectural Antiques, that carries old building parts and some other restoration supplies.
Hagersville and Keelersville are small villages on the Old Bethlehem road, a major stage coach route. Hagersville, south of Ridge road at one time had two coach factories, a wheelwright and blacksmith, a store and the Hagersville Hotel. Keelersville, just north of Ridge Road had several shops, a store, a tannery and leather factory, and also had a hotel.
Pipersville is the most visible village due to its location at the northern termination of route 413 at 611, near the eastern corner of the township. It's the home of the Piper Tavern, having a long history dating back to the original building's construction date of 1759. This village, being located at the merge of the old Durham road and the Philadelphia-Easton Post road also had a store, post office, chapel, library (still there) and a large clothing factory.
There are other smaller streams that include Cabin Run, Deer Run, Wolf Run, Mink Run, that flow east to the Tohickon and the beginning of the East Branch Perkiomen Creek that flows west. At one time there were numerous mills along some of these creeks, and some creameries, serving the needs of the farmers in the township.